Understanding your purpose is a practical way of identifying and using the inner skills in you to solve problems, make generational impacts and influence positively.
According to Oxford English Dictionary, “purpose is defined as the intention, aim or function of something; the thing that something is supposed to achieve. This means every individual has a purpose / an assignment to deliver on earth. God created everything for a purpose… Even the trees and animals were created for their own purposes. “Wait a minute” Have you ever ask yourself these questions? Why am I here on earth? Why did God create me? Who am I? What is my mission?
You Might Have Missed: Paternity Fraud and DNA Test
Having noted that these questions are answered the same way, it shows we can probably ask ourselves in whichever way to find answers. Well, begin to ask yourself from this moment because a life without purpose is a wasted destiny. Hmmm, this might sound harsh but it’s the reality.
“A man without destination/goal/purpose, everything /everywhere looks like it”. Understanding your purpose gives you direction and your goals/destination is well defined; So take your time to search the inner part of you, I assure you that you’ll find the real you, and your purpose in life will be revealed…
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND UNDERSTOOD YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE.
- You’ll be willing to make a difference wherever you find yourself & in whatever you do.
- You’ll be deliberate at every decision you make for your life because you know why you are here.
- You’ll be conscious of time, knowing fully well that your time on earth is limited and your assignment must be fully delivered before leaving.
- Making an impact and changing lives gives you joy. ( that’s the power of purpose)
- You’ll not live to impress other people, acquiring luxuries to impress others ll never interest you because you know why you are here.
Read Also: How to switch my career
- Your goals in life are your priorities, which you can’t exchange for gold or silver.
- And most importantly, you’ll be a visionary ( someone who can foresee the future, someone that duly understood the process of achieving success). Finally, understanding your purpose is power , it gives directions and illuminates you for success.
For a man life without purpose is a wasted destiny.DAVID AJEWOLE